NOW HIRING: CALLING ALL CREATIVES
We are currently looking to add an imaginative, sensible, and driven Experiential Designer to our team. Do you think that might be you? Take a look at the description below to see if you have the chops we are looking for. If so, follow the link at the bottom to apply.
Job Title: EXPERIENTIAL DESIGNER
Position: Full Time
Everything we do is about THE EXPERIENCE.
Our job is to bring our clients’ brand to life through building and ideating experiences that get pulses pounding, excitement piqued, and passions ignited. It starts in our “War Room” sketching out ideas, concepts, brand identities, and environments. We fill white boards and sketch books with descriptors, moods, colors, and emotions. We discuss, debate, and challenge ourselves to identify the boundaries of brand experience, and then crash right through them.
At ETZEL, this design process is a team collaboration, but we need an experienced thinker with designer and producer chops to make us even better. Could that be you?
This role is equal parts Creative Designer, Producer, and Project Manager. Energizing clients to see what’s possible is your life force. Rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty in the details of execution is what feeds your soul. The ideal candidate will be an individual that can help paint a beautiful picture after hearing our client’s needs, and knows how to execute it in a way that exceeds their expectation, while supporting the account management teams to make it happen in budget.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Account Managers, Operations Team, Executive Staff, and fellow Creatives to support overall project/client strategy
- Engage in project discovery sessions to translate brand objectives into a clear path of experiential execution
- Ability to articulate concept design and execution to client and internal staff teams in any stage of the project
- Ability to effectively adapt to change – whether driven by client request, practical realities of the build, and even mother nature
- Stewardship of project concepting through fabrication, including ability to delegate work appropriately, and establish appropriate deadlines/milestones
- Play a key role in new business pitches/proposals for both existing clients, and RFP prospecting
- Manage and source vendor relationships, including the selection, contracting and oversight of workflow
- Participate (where applicable) in the budgeting process
- Remain engaged in the process of bringing the event to life by providing creative expertise, best practices, and support to the project management team to ensure the concept vision is faithfully produced
- Most importantly, excite everyone around you with enthusiasm and creative prowess
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts, or equivalent degree, within disciplines such as: Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Event/Theatrical Production, or similar combination of education and experience
- Proven work experience in the event marketing and experiential field, with a particular emphasis in designing branded environments a plus
- Proven ability within the Adobe Suite (primarily: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of budget management and cost-to-build
- Nationwide vendor relationships within fabrication, lighting and scenic a plus
- 3D design (interior, exterior) capabilities a plus
- Insatiable curiosity about experiential design and branding
- Team-first mentality that fosters shared success and results
- Ability to professionally interact with clients and teammates, instilling confidence
- Strong communication skills – crafting innovative ideas, and providing the information needed to execute at the appropriate time, and in the appropriate manner
Click Here to apply!